Manuscripts submitting for publication procedures
All academics from Iraqi, Arabic, and foreign universities can send their manuscript for publishing in the Journal of Physical Education according to the following steps:
- Sending the manuscript electronically to the official website of the Journal of Physical Education on the bottom of the form (Microsoft Word 2010) onwards after you registered on the site as an Author and then login.
- We strongly recommend choosing the three options below when registering in order to be registered for sending the manuscript and to be an approved reviewer, as well as to get a free electronic copy of each issue sent to your email, so you should full the reviewing interests’ (scope’s of reviewer specialization) as in the picture below.
- After registering the account and logging into it, go to home page and choose (Make a Submission) then (Make a New Submission)
- For more details about manuscript sending method electronically, please read the guidelines Manual of Open Journal Systems-OJS. (Chapter 13_ Authoring).
- The two pledges (Approval of the Author declaration statement and Copyright) must be filled and resend to us via e-mail: ([email protected]). The request will not be considered until the above pledges are filled out and resend.